Writing Customer Surveys
DSC has developed technology that lets you develop IVR survey applications using our interactive voice response IVR solutions. Surveys can be initiated by outbound phone calls or can be a response from callers. Using our call center phone systems with the Smart Message Dialer and survey software, we can call your survey prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. your survey audience then has the option to take your survey or even talk with a representative, leave a voice message, hear additional information, or simply decline to participate in the survey.
Writing A Customer Satisfaction Survey
The survey can accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
To view more information regarding our automated phone applications, please visit our Automatic Phone Survey solution web page.
The following is an article relating to survey techniques and writing customer satisfaction surveys.
Creating a customer satisfaction survey can sometimes be difficult, but it's very important to your business or organization to understand how your customers really feel about your products or your services. The following are just a few tips for building an effective customer satisfaction survey.
- Start with the end result in mind. Make sure you understand why you're developing a customer satisfaction survey and what you're going to do with the results. How are you going to change your processes because of these customer survey results?
- Avoid biased questions at all cost in writing your customer satisfaction survey. Don't assume that customers love your products or hate your products. Try to gather relevant information without biasing the customers in either direction.
- Collect demographic information within your customer satisfaction survey to help segment your data during the analysis. You can readily collect zip code or state information, for example, so you can see if only Arizonans are happy with your service.
- Write Open ended questions. These are crucial for understanding the satisfaction level of customers. For example, if customers are unhappy with a particular aspect of your service or product, you can ask them to expand on why they are unhappy. Be aware that too many open ended questions can wear down a participant and lead to skipped answers (or worse, incomplete surveys) - it's a delicate balance.
- Develop your script using verbage that your customers understand and don't use technical jargon. Avoid using company-specific terms or acronyms. Be clear and concise so everyone can understand your customer questions. In fact, it often makes sense to beta test a survey with selected customers first before you launch it to the entire survey participant population.
Customer Survey Software / Customer Satisfaction Surveys - DSC provides customer satisfaction surveys and customer survey application services. Our products include phone surveying software and phone systems for conducting automatic telephone surveys.
Phone Survey Software - IVR Touchphone Software and Systems - Database Systems Corp. provides state-of-the-art telecommunications technology. Our products include phone surveying software and phone systems for conducting automatic telephone surveys.
Phone Surveys Using IVR Technology
With technology from Database Systems Corp., we can develop your IVR survey applications using our interactive voice response IVR solutions. Surveys can be initiated by outbound phone calls or can be a response to callers. Using our PACER phone system with the Smart Message Dialer and survey software, we can call your survey prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. We then can give your survey audience the option to take your survey or even talk with a representative, leave a voice message, hear additional information, or simply decline to participate in the survey. The survey can accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
To view articles about phone survey and automated phone applications, please visit our phone survey tech library web page.
Phone Survey Features
Our automated survey software and phone system provides you with a highly customizable solution for your phone survey needs. Our staff can develop your surveys quickly and at an affordable price.
If you wish to develop these surveys yourself, we provide the training and tools to accomplish this. Here are just a few of the features that make our phone survey software stand out from the rest.
- Unlimited Phone Questions & Responses
- Unlimited Phone Menu Branching
- Text To Voice Data Question Insertion
- Randomized Questions
- Unlimited Recorded Digit Responses
- Unlimited Recorded Voice Responses
- Customized Summary Reports
- Survey Question Time-out Feature
- Transfer Respondent To a Live Representative