Softphone IVR and Business Phone Answering System
The WIZARD IVR phone system with our softphone application is a state-of-the-art business phone system and answering system that handles inbound phone calls for small to medium business centers. The WIZARD series of phone systems supports 1 to 24 analog phone lines and is ideally suited for departmental and small business applications. The WIZARD can be upgraded to our PACER digital phone series that supports 24 to 1000 lines.
Calls can be accepted by the phone system and distributed in an intelligent fashion to your phone agents using our automatic call distribution (ACD) and IVR software.
Calls are routed to available agents based upon DNIS (Dialed Number), ANI (Caller ID), or information entered by the caller in our IVR system.
Developed with industry standard components (Dialogic, Intel, and Windows IVR software), the WIZARD phone system has features and functions that can only be found in large scale PBX’s, but at a fraction of the cost.
The WIZARD IVR system can be programmed to process inbound calls automatically. Using our phone system, callers can perform self-help functions without speaking with your agents by making simple selections using the keypad on their phones.
The WIZARD phone and softphone application is a virtual call center phone system, capable of connecting calls to your employees who are working at home or in remote offices.
Our WIZARD softphone replaces a traditional handset on your agent's desktop. By pressing buttons on a PC windows application or on a web page, agents can initiate phone calls, record calls, play various different messages to answering machines, status calls, and much more!
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our IVR phone system and softphone technology.
IVR System and Softphone From $9,995
Our WIZARD phone systems are NEW, turnkey IVR business phones. We integrate the hardware and our software at our facilities - all you need to do is plug in your analog phone lines and the system is ready to start dialing!
WIZARD Phone System Includes
WIZARD Software Includes
- 4, 8, 12 and 24 Analog Line Configurations
- Upgrade to PACER digital system and T1 support.
- New Office Environment PC (Monitor Optional)
- New Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- Windows OS
Options and Upgrades Include
- WIZARD Phone System Admin Software
- ACD Automatic Call Distribution
- IVR Software System
- Desktop SoftPhone Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Agent PC's and Headsets
- Remote Agent Optional Software and Hardware
- Predictive Dialer Outbound Option
- Automatic Message (Voice Broadcast) Software
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- Call Recording
- Message Forwarding
- Separate LINUX or Windows Phone Server
- Full CRM Software and Customization
Remote Agents and Virtual PBX Phone System
The heart of a virtual call center is the phone system. Our WIZARD IVR phone system supports call center telecommuting agents that log in from remote offices or from home. The WIZARD tracks each telecommuter agent separately and can route inbound calls to these agents as if they were working locally. Likewise, remote agents can initiate outbound calls and the WIZARD can even route predictive dialer calls to these same telecommute agents.
This telecommuter phone system has voice monitoring capability that lets your supervisors audit the quality of the remote agents, ensuring that the service and support provided by your remote agents are of the highest standards.
Using "Smart" Predictive Dialing features, the WIZARD can pre-qualify prospects and only pass calls to your local or remote agents that express an interest. Since more than 90% of predictive calls result in "No Interest", your organization can realize tremendous savings. Combining predictive and IVR features with our Text To Speech Software, the WIZARD plays a pre-recorded message and lets the called individual make touchphone selections to continue.
They can talk with an agent, request a call back, or even leave a recorded message.
IVR Wizard Speeds Application Development
DSC provides IVR software including our IVR wizard development tool for creating interactive voice response applications.
Our IVR software lets you increase ivr developer productivity by providing a visual development environment. IVR applications can be defined in minutes using this sophisticated, yet easy to use development tool.
DSC also has available a comprehensive IVR software library known as our IVR Wizard Software Development Kit. This optional package is available for programmers and systems adminstrators who wish to manage IVR programs from LINUX, Unix, or Windows operating environments.
Inbound Call Distribution and Call Recording
The WIZARD phone system is far more than just an autodialer and outbound phone system. The WIZARD has complete inbound call distribution capability including its own ACD system and an optional IVR system. Callers can be prompted to enter an account number, type of service required, etc. and WIZARD will provide the requested information or transfer the caller to the appropriate service agent.
The WIZARD can blend all of these tasks together, making your call center a complete and powerful service center. Reports can be obtained quickly and easily, giving you an accurate and timely view of your center's operation. Plus all or selected inbound and outbound calls can be recorded for quality assurance and legal purposes.
Voice Broadcasting Feature
Besides connecting calls to agents, the WIZARD phone system can leave voice mail messages on answering machines or pre-recorded messages with individuals. This gives you the added capability to broaden the reach of your marketing system.
Applications and Benefits
Business phone dialing has a wide variety of applications:
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Appointment Setting/Confirmation
- Debt Collection
- Customer Service: Follow-up
- Fund Raising
- Market Research
- Community Alerts
WIZARD Softphone Features
For an up-to-date list of CTI software functions, visit our CTI Softphone API Library web pages.
- Stand-alone user desktop CTI softphone
- IVR interface with Text To Speech Software
- Custom development toolkit
- Windows program API library
- API set for web integration
- Work At Home agent support
- Predictive dialing support
- Preview dialer support
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Online reports and graphs
- Voice recording and control
- User monitoring and control
- User desktop administrative control
- Same computer telephony software APIs can be linked into your Web based systems
- Add computer telephony integration software to Unix and Linux applications
- Complete CTI software control of your phone system including login and logout
- Ability to make and receive phone calls manually
- Standard features such as call on hold, transfer and redirect are available
- Link your employee applications with predictive or progressive dialing campaigns
- Screen pops appear on the employee desktop when the Softphone is configured with an inbound call campaign
- System administration including reports, graphs, user grouping, and call campaign control
WIZARD IVR and Softphone Product Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our Wizard IVR system and softphone application software technology.