Voice Messaging and Telemessaging Services
With our voice message broadcast phone system, we can broadcast hundreds to thousands of phone messages and announcements at once.
Pre-recorded messages can be played to either answering machines and individuals, or just to individuals informing them of civil alerts, community events, upcoming individual appointments, or simply notifying them of a special promotions.
Different reminders can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex message broadcasting scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
DSC message broadcasting solutions can also be used to send text messages to thousands of mobile devices at once. Text messaging services are provided by DSC including the delivery of text messaging reminders.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about
our voice messaging services and systems.
DSC now provides an online signup for non-profit and commercial organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting services. Use this form to obtain a quotation and pricing information about our services with no obligation until you fax or mail your signed agreement.
For non-profit organizations, our setup fees are waived and the basic monthly fees are reduced if you use this convenient method of registration.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Voice Messaging Example
Voice broadcast technology can be applied to many applications, from business to government and community notification. The following is an example of one use of this powerful communications tool.
Simply click on the graphic or text to view this application.
Complete Voice Messaging Systems
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable voice broadcasting analog phone system. This 4 line VB system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides VB software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Automatic "Opt Out" Features and FTC Compliance
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Due to the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic message dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our voice broadcasting phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in the PACER and WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Personalized And Customized
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in voice messages. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message when contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played by our automatic message dialer based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our IVR system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our message broadcast system and automatic message dialer can conform to your specific requirements.
Types of Voice Message Broadcasting Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your voice messaging organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our message broadcasting system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Voice Message Broadcasting
- This is a basic telemessaging call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an answering machine and an indiviudal. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a medication reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Voice Message Broadcasting
- This is similar to the Simple Message Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard voice messaging alert. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This voice messaging technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior telemessaging call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
Different voice messages can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Message Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Voice Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Voice messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center with voice messaging.
Voice Broadcasting Simulation Models
To assist our clients with estimating the resources required to perform a voice broadcasting campaign, Database Systems Corp. provides a simulation model. This model accepts broadcast campaign parameters such as list size and message lengths and estimates the resources required to perform this campaign.
There are two basic types of voice broadcasting campaigns - a simple Message Only and a "Press Through". A "Press Through" campaign allows the call recipient to press a phone key to transfer talk with one of your representatives. A "Press Through" call requires 2 lines during the communications process - one line for the initial outbound call and the second line for the transfer to an outside number. These resources are consumed as long as both parties continue talking.
To simulate this type of campaign requires additional information about the phone configuration.
The voice broadcasting simulation model can also estimate your total costs and potential revenue return on each different campaign.
A key feature of our Voice Message System is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your phone system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Try Before You Buy
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey PACER voice message broadcasting system. Or if you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide Voice Broadcast outsourcing at our own voice messaging call center.
Online Client Service Center
Database offers its clients both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with the ability to manage their own IVR and Voice Broadcasting campaigns online. After signing up for our call center services, you can login to your own account with a unique user id and password. IVR clients can view activity reports on a real-time basis.
Voice Broadcasting clients can download voice recordings and call lists and even manage the start and end of their calling campaigns that are operating at our IVR call center. Users can view call campaign reports and the percentage of completion. To visit our Database Service Center, click on the Call Center Outsourcing link.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr telemessaging services and voice message broadcasting phone programs, consider using our professional voice over talent services.
We have contracted with several voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Broadcasting Voice Mail Messages
Interactive voice messaging broadcast systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Delivering voice mail messages efficiently
- Expanding hours of operation with telemessaging services
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Voice Message Broadcast Applications
These are just a few applications for Interactive Voice Message systems and voice messaging services:
Voice Messaging Product Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice messages and voice message broadcasting technology.