Complete Voice Broadcasting Systems
DSC (Database Systems Corp.) now offers an affordable and expandable voice blast phone system using analog phone lines.
Features include our easy to use Voice Broadcast Wizard that leads you step by step through the definition of your own outbound phone applications.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom voice application.
These applications can be easily ported to our PACER digital T1 phone system when your call volume requires a larger system.
Our voice broadcasting system is not a kit! We fully integrate our voice broadcasting software and hardware at our facility. You simply unbox our dialer and plug in your analog phone lines. Upload your lists and start dialing.
Analog Voice Broadcast Features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- New Office Environment PC (Monitor Optional)
- 4, 8, or 12 Analog Line Configurations
- New Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- Windows OS
- DSC Phone Software
- Automatic FTC "Opt Out" Compliance
- Multiple Voice Broadcast Programs
- VB Wizard Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Information Service
- Call Recording
- Message Forwarding
- Easy Upgrade to T1 PACER Systems
- Customized Voice Broadcast Programs Using IVR Wizard
- Concurrent Inbound IVR functionality
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- Custom VB Application Development
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- CRM Expansion Option with Agent Support
- Easy Upgrade to PACER Systems with T1 Phone Lines
Analog Voice Broadcasting Systems
With our WIZARD analog phone system, we can broadcast reminders and service announcements. Phone call messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice mail broadcasting system can place one call or thousands of calls. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply notifying them of a special marketing promotion.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Automatic "Opt Out" Features
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your message dialer gives message recipients the option to not receive any more phone calls.
The WIZARD phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in the WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.This totally automates the "Opt Out" process, requiring no human intervention, and satisfying the new FTC rules.
Voice Broadcasting Service
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey WIZARD Voice Broadcast phone system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can also provide your organization voice broadcast outsourcing at our own voice broadcasting call center.
If you have large voice broadcast projects that need to get out quickly, DSC offers you our bulk dialing service that lets you broadcast your message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
Call today for a quote and see how competitive our rates are for this service. The following comprehensive features of our message broadcast service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
- Broadcast messages to either individuals or to answering machines
and individuals with different messages.
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message call blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Text To Speech Data Conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
Personalized And Customized
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in voice messages using our Text To Speech Software. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message when contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our IVR system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our voice broadcasting system can conform to your specific requirements.
Types of Voice Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our Voice Broadcasting system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Voice Broadcast
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an individual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide medication reminders, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Voice Broadcast Messages
- This is similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Power and Flexibility
Voice mail broadcasting with our voice mail software is just one feature of our powerful call center phone system. The WIZARD phone system can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive dialers and Smart Predictive Dialing.
Plus this phone system offers complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your telecommunications needs.
Voice Broadcasting Reports
A key feature of the Voice Message System with our voice mail software is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
The WIZARD IVR/Voice Broadcasting system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our WIZARD phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
DSC also provides text messaging services using XML messaging including the transmission of text messaging reminders.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr and voice broadcasting phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Voice Broadcasting
Voice Broadcasting systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business.
Voice broadcasting benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any calling center more productive.
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Expanding hours of operation
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Voice Broadcasting Applications
The following is a list of just a few applications for Interactive Voice Broadcasting systems.
For a more complete listing, refer to our VB Applications page.
- Consumer information
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Locator Services
- Customer Service
- Literature Fulfillment
- Company updates
- Appointment Reminders
- Membership renewals
- Subscription renewals
- Customer preferences data
- Petitions and citizen polling
- Event invitations
- Special offers & incentives
- Warrantee renewals
- New service offerings
- Credit Card Processing
- Order Status
- Voice Mail Software
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- Lead Generation & Capture
- Phone Contests and Opinion Polls
VB WIZARD Product Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice broadcasting and call broadcast system.