Patient Appointment Reminder Services
A professional practice such as a doctor's office relies on appointment scheduling to keep an ongoing business. Appointments may be scheduled weeks or even months in advance.
Our automated appointment reminder service can help your practice by reducing missed appointments, thus increasing your revenue.
With our appointment reminder phone service and system, we can send reminders to your patients or clients in a professional manner.
Pre-recorded phone reminders can be played to either answering machines or to individuals informing them of upcoming appointments such as doctor or dental office visits. Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response.
If necessary to cancel an appointment, a call can be directed to your staff members or can be transferred to outside third parties such as your office answering service.
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in these appointment reminders. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a reminder message if contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our interactive touchphone response system.
Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our appointment reminder software and systems can conform to your specific business requirements.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this phone application, please visit our call reminder applications web page.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our automated appointment reminder service and technology.
Complete Autodialer Systems
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable Voice Broadcasting analog phone system. This 4 line VB system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides VB software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Types of Appointment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems Corp. can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our appointment reminder service or reminder system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Appointment Reminder Message
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual or to an answering machine, reminding them of an upcoming appointment. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply broadcast an appointment reminder and perhaps include your office phone number in the event the appointment needs to be changed or canceled.
- Custom Call Appointment Reminder
- This is similar to the Simple Reminder Message but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message such as the appointment time, location, and perhaps special instructions. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number called such as dietary restrictions. The message itself could be stored in the database.
This technique could be useful when you wish to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, dates or times included in the message.
- Appointment Reminder and Touchphone Responses
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, leaving a voice message, cancelling an appointment, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an office staff member be available to handle this call.
- Appointment Reminder with Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to your office staff or to an outside answering service. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to another person or organization. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote such as a doctor's office.
Power and Flexibility
This patient appointment reminder system is just one application of our powerful call center phone system. This system can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive and Smart Predictive Dialing. Plus we offer complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software - Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your telecommunications needs.
Appointment Reminder Reports
A key feature of our appointment reminder systems is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your phone system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our call reminder service can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Try Before You Buy
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey appointment reminder phone system. Or if you need to get your appointment reminder service started immediately, we can provide your organization with Voice Broadcast Outsourcing at our own call center.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your appointment reminder phone campaign, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These voice over services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your appointment reminder calling service. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Appointment Reminder Services
Call Announcement Systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and call notification
- Fewer Missed Appointments
- Greater Revenue
- Expanding hours of operation
- Patient Appointment Reminders
- Automatic Appointment Reminder Alert System
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee turnover
Call Invitation and Announcement Applications
The following are just a few of the other applications for our call reminder phone service and systems:
Appointment Reminder System Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our patient appointment reminder services and systems.