Financial Services Software and Phone Systems
With technology from Database Systems Corp., we can pre-qualify your financial services leads as well as consumer lending prospects before they ever speak to your representatives.
Using our financial services phone system with its "Smart" predictive dialing feature, we can call your prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. We then can give your prospects the option to talk with your sales department, leave a voice message, hear additional information such as the latest consumer loan rates, schedule a call back, or simply decline the service.
The call can further qualify your prospects by asking them demographic information and desired financial service information.
Now when your employees speak with a prospect, you know there is a high level of interest. No longer will your bank marketing specialists spend hours dialing numbers, repeating the same greeting, experiencing a high level of rejection. Your calls will be with highly qualified and interested prospects. Fewer agents can process far more bank prospective customers and your call success rate will increase dramatically.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor an financial marketing system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this phone application, please visit our Financial Service Applications web page.
Customer Profile - The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
"Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals.
Founded in 1869, it is one of the oldest and largest investment banking firms. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world."
Goldman Sachs selected Database Systems Corp. and our voice broadcast service to provide a fast and efficient means to communicate with its clients. Goldman uses this service to notify clients of upcoming conferences and sponsored events and to keep its clients appraised of its services and offerings.
Types of Financial Marketing Phone Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best for your specific marketing program.
- Financial Services - Automatic Call Answering Service
- Our financial service phone system can automatically answer a phone call, play a recorded greeting, distribute the call to one of your service representatives, or simply collect caller information.
Our intelligent financial service IVR (Interactive Voice Response) can prompt the caller and accept voice recorded responses or touch phone key entries. Information can be retrieved from a database or from the web and given to the caller using our text to speech software.
- Financial Services - Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a financial service rep is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the prospect to the banking agent.
This method simply relieves your banking agents from the tedium of manually dialing prospective leads.
This type of calling is appropriate when your banking program is more complex and needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Financial Message Broadcasting
- This is another method of calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. An banking agent is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential customer of a new banking program, or to provide instructions on how to contact your banking agency and apply for a program.
- Financial Service Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential customer options from which to select.
Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional rate information, being removed from the call list, explaining banking program benefits, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a banking agent.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Financial Service Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your banking agents handle. This greatly increases your banking agent productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the dialer contacts an individual when no agent is available.
- "Smart" Financial Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to potential clients, and if the individual expresses an interest in your banking program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your banking agents.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
Outsource Your Financial Services Marketing
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete turnkey application and dialer for banking programs. But you can also outsource your marketing projects at very affordable rates through our call center.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" IVR hosting option lets you experience the results we know you can achieve through automation.
Contact DSC today for a free quote.
Leave A Targeted Message On Answering Machines
Another advanced feature of our financial services dialer is its ability to not only detect answering machines, but to leave a separate pre-recorded message on this machine.
Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a marketing message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mailer.
Our message dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Traditional auto dialers cannot detect the difference between an individual and an answering machine.
Most that can detect the difference just discard these calls or at best, schedule this number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional banking leads and business by leaving a targeted message.
Financial Representatives Working From Home
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that promote this capability.
Our call center phone system, combined with our financial services application software with computer telephony features, fully supports remote agents and work at home employees.
Now your financial services employee base can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about our work-from-home capability, you may view our Remote Agent web page.
Financial Services Marketing Software
TELEMATION is a contact management application that is ideally suited for processing financial services and customer information management.
This award winning application is employed in a wide variety of organizations including contact centers, help desks, customer service centers, service bureaus, reservation centers and corporate call centers.
Our financial service software has extensive CTI features and is fully integrated with our call center phone systems. TELEMATION operates on Linux, Unix or Windows servers. Software programmers can develop financial service applications quickly using the robust features found in the Telemation toolkit.
Companies such as Advanta Mortgage and Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation are just a few of the organizations who have relied upon TELEMATION to handle their financial service processing requirements.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your financial service calling programs, consider using our professional voice over talent services.
We have contracted with several professional voice over specialists that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Marketing Financial Services and System Benefits
- Consistent Greeting and Introduction
- Maximized Marketing Department Productivity
- Process Consumer Lending Leads
- Followup Prospective Bank Customer Leads
- Perform Automobile Loan Marketing
- Consumer Lending Prospecting Programs
- Increased Bank Marketing Agent Success and Morale
- Enhanced Cost Savings!
- Improved Control
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our financial services marketing technology.