Reminder Alert System and Appointment Reminder Service
With our PACER and WIZARD call center phone systems, we can broadcast your public and private service announcement messages or send reminders to church or school members. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either answering machines or to individuals informing them of upcoming conventions, community events, doctor or dental appointments, warranty repair notification, community alerts, or simple reminder alerts.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in call reminders. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message if contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a daily reminder with selection options using our interactive touchphone response system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our call announcement system can conform to your specific requirements.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this phone application, please visit our call reminder applications web page.
An example of a patient appointment reminder can be heard by clicking on this appointment reminder link.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our call notification system and appointment reminder phone technology.
Complete Phone Systems
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable
voice broadcast analog phone system. This 4 line VB system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides VB software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Types of Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our call announcement system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Reminder Phone Service Message
- This is a basic phone reminder where the system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual or to an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide medication reminders, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Call Notification and Reminders
- This is similar to the Simple Reminder Service Message but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database.
This technique could be useful when you wish to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, dates or times included in the message.
- Call Announcements and Touchphone Responses
- This reminder technique expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, leaving a voice message, cancelling an appointment, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
- Call Announcement and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to another person or organization. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote such as a doctor's office.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Call Announcements with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to the called individual, and if the person wishes to speak to your "Next available agent", the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the call invitation campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Power and Flexibility
DSC reminder software is just one feature of our powerful call center phone system. The PACER can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive and Smart Predictive Dialing. Plus this phone system offers complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software - Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your telecommunications needs.
Call Reminder Online Reports
A key feature of our Call Announcement System is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your phone system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our call reminder service can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Try Before You Buy
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey PACER Call Announcement phone system. Or if you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization Voice Broadcast Outsourcing at our own call center.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr and call announcements, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Call Reminders and Announcements
Call Announcement Systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and call notification
- Expanding hours of operation
- Automatic Appointment Reminder Alert System
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Call Invitation and Announcement Applications
These are just a few applications for our automatic phone reminder systems:
- Company updates
- Appointment Reminder service
- Membership renewals
- Subscription renewals
- Medication Alarms
- Customer preferences data
- Petitions and citizen polling
- Event invitations
- AUtomatic Reminder Alert
- Special offers & incentives
- Warrantee renewals
- New service offerings
- Consumer information
- Doctor appointment reminder
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Locator Services
- Customer Service
- Literature Fulfillment
- Credit Card Processing
- Order Status
- Voice Mail
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- Lead Generation & Capture
- Phone Contests and Opinion Polls
Reminder Product Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our call notification system and reminder services.