Phone Customer Surveys
With technology from Database Systems Corp., we can develop your customer satisfaction survey applications using our interactive voice response IVR solutions and phone systems. Customer satisfaction surveys can be initiated by outbound phone calls or can be a response to callers. Using our PACER or WIZARD phone systems with the Smart Message Dialer and survey software, we can call your survey prospects and play a highly focused and custom greeting. We then can give your survey audience the option to take your survey or even talk with a representative, leave a voice message, hear additional information, or simply decline to participate in the survey. The survey can accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
To view articles about phone survey and automated phone applications, please visit our Phone Survey Tech Library web page.
Customer Survey Features
Our automated survey software and survey dialer provides you with a highly customizable solution for your customer satisfaction survey needs. Our staff can develop your surveys quickly and at an affordable price.
If you wish to develop these surveys yourself, we provide the training and tools to accomplish this. Here are just a few of the features that make our phone survey software stand out from the rest.
- Unlimited Phone Questions & Responses
- Unlimited Phone Menu Branching
- Text To Voice Data Question Insertion
- Randomized Questions
- Unlimited Recorded Digit Responses
- Unlimited Recorded Voice Responses
- Customized Summary Reports
- Survey Question Time-out Feature
- Transfer Respondent To a Live Representative
Customer Survey Client Profile
Progressive Impressions International began operations in 1991 with a core group of three people, a contract for the largest newsletter in circulation and a vision of providing one-to-one marketing programs for the Fortune 500.
Pii specializes in full-service customer relationship marketing for Fortune 500 customers including American Express, Catepillar, IBM and Xerox Corporation.
Progressive Impressions International utilizes our interactive voice response IVR technology and service call center to gather data for customer surveys. Customers enter a unique identifier in order to select one of eight different surveys. Custom reports have been developed to further analyze collected data.
Types of Customer Survey Phone Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types using our survey autodialer to determine what works best for your specific customer survey program.
- Inbound IVR Surveys
- This is the most common use of automated phone service for customer survey applications. Typically an 800 number is published and the caller is directed to respond to questions by pressing phone keys.
Survey call respondents can likewise leave recorded answers to survey questions. Finally, the call can be transferred to an agent if the survey requires individual respondent attention.
This method relieves your telephone survey representatives from the tedium of asking repetitive questions with simple responses.
The remaining types of customer satisfaction surveys relate to outbound calling campaigns.
- Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a survey taker is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to your survey representative.
This method simply relieves your survey representatives from the tedium of manually dialing calls.
This type of calling is appropriate when your survey is more complex and needs more detailed explanation and personal interaction.
- Message Broadcasting
- This is another method of customer survey calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A survey taker is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential candidate of a survey, or to provide instructions on how to contact your organization to participate in the survey.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response (Customer Surveys)
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the survey candidate options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could be the survey itself and the option of leaving a voice message, or speaking with a survey representative.
A different message can be left on an answering machine. This is ideally suited for post sale customer surveys.
- Predictive Dialing and Customer Surveys
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your survey representatives handle. This greatly increases your survey representative's productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the survey auto dialer contacts an individual when no survey taker is available.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to survey candidates, and if the individual expresses an interest in taking your survey, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your home survey representatives.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
Outsource Your Customer Survey Applications At Our Call Center
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete turnkey application and survey phone system and IVR surveys. But you can also outsource your marketing projects at very affordable rates through our call center.
Using our phone dialer and your survey representatives, you can enjoy the benefits of this latest technology without the investment of phone equipment and support personnel.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" option lets you experience the results we know you can achieve through automation.
Contact DSC today for a free quote.
Leave A Targeted Message On Answering Machines
Another advanced feature of our survey dialer is its ability to not only detect answering machines, but to leave a separate pre-recorded message on this machine.
Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mailer.
Our message dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Traditional auto dialers cannot detect the difference between an individual and an answering machine.
Most that can detect the difference just discard these calls or at best, schedule this number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional survey candidates by leaving a targeted message.
Work From Home Customer Surveying
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that promote this capability.
Our PACER survey dialer system, combined with our CRM application software and IVR survey software, fully supports remote agents and work at home employees.
Now your survey representative base can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about remote agent capability, you may view our Remote Agent page.
Automated Customer Survey Benefits
- Consistent Customer Survey Presentation
- Inbound Customer Surveys and Outbound Surveys
- Maximized Customer Satisfaction Survey Productivity
- Process Automated IVR Phone Surveys
- Enhanced Cost Savings!
- Improved Control of Survey Prospects and Process
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our customer satisfaction survey software and customer survey phone system.