With our PACER digital phone system and our WIZARD analog phone, we can send voice broadcasting service announcements. Phone call messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our voice broadcasting system can send calls to one person or to millions of people. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments, or simply notifying them of a special marketing promotion.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice broadcasting systems.
Voice Broadcasting Example
Voice broadcasting can be applied to many applications, from business to government and community notification. The following is an example of one use of this powerful communications tool.
Simply click on the graphic or text to view this application.
Smartphone Voice Broadcasting
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting campaigns using your Droid and iPhone smartphones. The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
Your smartphone now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Voice Broadcasting Service
We can provide you with a complete turnkey PACER or WIZARD Voice Broadcast phone system. If you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can also provide your organization voice broadcast outsourcing at our own voice broadcasting call center.
PLUS DSC offers you our bulk dialing service that lets you broadcast your reminder message to millions of households in a very short window of time for just pennies a call. This is ideal for political calls and community or customer notifications.
Call today for a quote and see how competitive our rates are for this service. The following comprehensive features of our message broadcast service put us head and shoulders above the competition:
- Broadcast messages to either individuals or to answering machines
and individuals with different messages.
- Do Not Call checks for bulk message blast campaigns
- Voice blast messages to millions of households
- Computer generated calls for alerts and automatic
event notifications such as system failures
- Single Message broadcast using XML Push
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Customized touchphone responses
- Database access and update
- Automatic FTC "Opt Out" Compliance
- Text To Speech Data Conversions
- Email notification of call results or voicemail
- Remote database access with XML Pull
- Call transfer to live agents with intelligent
- Remote call transfer through dial out
- Timeout features and call control options
- Touchphone response control for both parties
- Bulk message blast with low flat rates
- Comprehensive online reporting and call management
- Professional voice over talent for on hold message voice overs
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable voice mail broadcasting analog phone system. This 4 line VB system includes our VB Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom VB application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 IVR system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
DSC provides voice broadcast software including our VB wizard development tool for creating Voice Broadcasting applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Personalized And Customized Voice Messages
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in voice messages using our Text To Speech Software. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message when contact is with an individual. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our IVR system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our Voice Broadcast system can conform to your specific requirements. Voice broadcasting can be used for senior notification applications. To view this application, please visit voice broadcasting.
Voice Broadcasting Simulation Models
To assist our clients with estimating the resources required to perform a voice broadcasting campaign, Database Systems Corp. provides a simulation model. This model accepts broadcast campaign parameters such as list size and message lengths and estimates the resources required to perform this campaign.
There are two basic types of voice broadcasting campaigns - a simple Message Only and a "Press Through". A "Press Through" campaign allows the call recipient to press a phone key to transfer talk with one of your representatives. A "Press Through" call requires 2 lines during the communications process - one line for the initial outbound call and the second line for the transfer to an outside number. These resources are consumed as long as both parties continue talking.
To simulate this type of campaign requires additional information about the phone configuration.
The voice broadcasting simulation model can also estimate your total costs and potential revenue return on each different campaign.
Types of Voice Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our Voice Broadcasting system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Voice Broadcast
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an individual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a medication reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Voice Broadcast Messages
- This is similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcasting and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Automatic "Opt Out" Features and FTC Compliance
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic message dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our voice broadcasting phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in the PACER and WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Power and Flexibility
Voice Broadcasting with our voice mail software is just one feature of our powerful call center phone system. The PACER can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive dialers and Smart Predictive Dialing.
Voice broadcasting phone systems include Windows OS PC along with Dialogic voice broadcasting telecommunications boards. Software supporting voice broadcasting can be developed under Windows and Linux voice broadcasting operating environments.
Plus this phone system offers complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your telecommunications needs.
Online Voice Broadcasting Reports
A key feature of the Voice Message System with our voice mail software is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
XML Push Automatic Phone Messaging
The PACER IVR/Voice Broadcasting system fully supports XML Push client/server applications.
Application servers can now send XML protocol messages to our PACER phone system to automatically dial a number and play a recorded message.
Text messages can be transmitted and converted to a voice message using our text to speech application software.
Multiple phone numbers can be transmitted as well as multiple messages, with touchphone response and call transfer capability.
Text messaging services are also provided by DSC including the delivery of text messaging reminders.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr and voice broadcasting phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice broadcasting campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Voice Broadcasting
Interactive Voice Broadcast systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Voice broadcasting benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Expanding hours of operation
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Voice Broadcast Applications
These are just a few applications for Interactive Voice Broadcasting systems.
For a more complete listing, refer to our VB Applications page.
- Company updates
- Appointment Reminders
- Membership renewals
- Medication Alarms
- Subscription renewals
- Customer preferences data
- Petitions and citizen polling
- Event invitations
- Special offers & incentives
- Warrantee renewals
- New service offerings
- Consumer information
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Locator Services
- Customer Service
- Literature Fulfillment
- Credit Card Processing
- Order Status
- Voice Mail Software
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- Lead Generation & Capture
- Phone Contests and Opinion Polls
Contact DSC to learn more about our
voice broadcast services and voice message broadcasting systems.
NOTE: Certain telemarketing activities and the use of pre-recorded messages and predictive dialers are governed by state and federal law. Please familiarize yourself with these laws by visiting our Telemarketing Sales Rules web page.