Automatic Fundraising Dialer Programs
With our fund raising product from Database Systems Corp., you can achieve increased productivity and better results from your activities seeking charitable contributions. Our PACER phone system can call prospective contributors and play a pre-recorded message. This message is a high quality introduction to your charity or organization and describes your requirements, whether you are seeking donations, volunteer time, or any form of charitable contributions.
If your potential donors are interested in contributing or need additional information, our phone system can instruct them how to contribute, take messages, or even connect them to your fundraiser staff.
Using touchphone technology, you can design whatever scripts work best for your charity.
Now when your fundraisers speak with a prospective donor, you can be assured this person is an informed and interested potential contributor. No longer will a fund raiser spend hours dialing numbers, repeating the same greeting, and experiencing a certain level of rejection. Fewer fund raisers can take far more calls and your connected call success rate will increase dramatically.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this phone application, please visit our Fund Raising Phone Applications web page.
An example of a fund raising introduction call can be heard by clicking on this Charity Donation link.
Types of Fund Raising Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific fund raising program.
- Fundraising Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a fundraiser is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the fundraiser.
This method simply relieves your fundraisers from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when your charity or fund raising is for an activity that needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Fundraising Message Broadcasting
- This is another method of calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine requesting donations. A fundraiser is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential contributor of an upcoming charity event, or to provide instructions on how to contribute.
- Fundraising Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential donor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, methods of contributing, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a fundraiser.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Predictive Dialing For Fundraising
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your fundraisers handle. This greatly increases your fundraiser productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the dialer contacts an individual when no fundraiser is available.
- "Smart" Fundraising Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to potential contributors, and if the individual expresses an interest in your fund raising program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your fundraisers.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
Outsource Your Fund Raising Project At Our Call Center
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete turnkey fund raising application and charitable contributions system. But you can also outsource your fund raising projects at very affordable rates through our call center.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" option lets you experience the results we know you can achieve through fund raising automation.
Contact DSC today for a free estimate.
Database offers its clients both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with the ability to manage their own Call Answering and Voice Broadcasting campaigns online. After signing up for our call center services, you can login to your own account with a unique user id and password. IVR clients can view activity reports on a real-time basis.
Voice Broadcasting clients can download voice recordings and call lists and even manage the start and end of their calling campaigns. Users can view call campaign reports and the percentage of completion. To visit our Database Service Center, click on the Call Center Outsourcing link.
Answering Machines and Requesting Donations
Another advanced feature of our Fund Raising auto dialer is its ability to not only detect answering machines, but to leave a separate pre-recorded message on this machine. Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mailer.
Our message dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Traditional auto dialers cannot detect the difference between an individual and an answering machine. Most dialers that can detect the difference simply discard these calls. At best these phone systems schedule the answering machine number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional donations by leaving a separate, targeted message on the answering machine. Our PACER dialer gives you the option to take advantage of this media.
Work From Home Fund Raisers
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your fund raisers and/or volunteers to work from home. DSC has developed a family of telecom products that promote this capability.
Our PACER phone system, combined with our database application software and computer telephony products, fully supports remote agents and work at home employees. Now your base of fund raisers can be expanded by including these home based workers. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant. To obtain additional information about our remote agent capability, you may view our Remote Agent page.
Fundraising Application Software
TELEMATION is a customer relationship management (CRM) application that is ideally suited for fund raising and donor information management. This award winning application is employed in a wide variety of organizations including contact centers, help desks, customer service centers, service bureaus, reservation centers and corporate call centers. The package has extensive CTI features and is fully integrated with our PACER phone system. TELEMATION operates on Linux, Unix or Windows servers. Software programmers can develop fund raising applications quickly using the robost features found in the Telemation toolkit.
Companies such as Verizon Wireless, Advanta Mortgage and Chase Manhattan Corporation are just a few of the organizations who have relied upon TELEMATION to handle their data processing requirements.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your phone calling programs, consider using our professional voice over talent services.
We have contracted with several professional voice over specialists that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Fundraising Dialer and Donations System Benefits
- Consistent Fund Raising Greeting and Introduction
- Clear Message Requesting Donations and Charitable Contributions
- Greater Call Volume and Exposure
- Maximized Fund Raiser Productivity
- Increased Contributor Information Management
- Work At Home Fund Raiser Option
- Increased Fund Raiser Success and Morale
- Enhanced Fundraising Dialer Cost Savings!
- Improved Control of Charitable Contributions
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our fund raising telemarketing products including our fundraising dialer.