Call Your Congressman!
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides call services that help you direct political action and congressional roll call campaigns. DSC is a leading provider of automated call center phone systems and services. Our technology is used in a wide variety of phone applications including political calling.
Call Congress Now is a specific calling program that is designed for groups and associations with members that share a common goal. Our service helps you contact your membership and provide information about issues and legislation before Congress. This program can go further than just educating and informing your members. Our technology will connect your member to his or her congressional office.
Using interactive touchphone responses, your members can obtain information about a political issue and optionally opt to call a congressional office to let the Representative or Senator know his or her opinion.
By presenting a common theme and message, this service can achieve significant results in a very short period of time. No longer will you need volunteers to contact your members when you need to mobilize your association to action.
Contact DSC to learn more about these services at Call Database to obtain a FREE analysis of your campaign and a quote.
Call Congress Now - It Works!
"All Aboard Ohio seeks to preserve, expand and improve existing passenger rail services by educating the general public, interested groups, and federal, state and local officials. We believe it is appropriate to invest public dollars in private railroad infrastructure when it leads to public benefits such as job creation, economic development and passenger service." - AllAboardOhio!
AllAboardOhio! contracts services with Database Systems Corp. at our phone support center. AllAboardOhio! contacts its members using our phone services and provides information on upcoming legislation. During a recent campaign, members were called by our phone center and a recorded message informed them of the Governor of Ohio's position on a pending bill.
Each member could choose to have this call transferred to the governor's office for the member to voice concern. Because of the objections raised by so many of these members, the governor of Ohio changed positions on the bill, agreeing with AllAboardOhio!. The public's voice was heard.
Call Congress Now - How It Works
Our political action phone application helps you coordinate your political call campaign in several ways.
First, our phone system can respond to calls from your members calling a Toll Free Number. This could be annouced in a newsletter or advertisement that you've created that includes this toll free phone number for your members to call.
Second, you could provide us with a membership list and we could call these members describing your group's position on a particular legislative or political issue.
Because our phone systems and service can either respond to calls placed by your group members or notify your members by contacting them, we can accomodate either type of campaign.
No matter how your members are contacted, we can present to these members the following phone script:
It's that simple and it works!
- Introduction. Our phone system can play a recorded message to your members outlining the political issue that you want to address with them. This can be a simple message or perhaps an interactive message where they can get more detail by following a phone menu. Menu navigation is prompted using simple touchphone keypad responses. The message can actually coach the caller by highlighting the importance of the issue and the pros and cons.
- Congressional Office Lookup. If your member wishes to speak with a congressional office, our phone system prompts the caller to enter a 5 digit zip code and we look up the congressional office that serves the district for this zip code.
- Call Congress. Our system will then dial this congressional office and connect the caller to this office.
Other Types of Political Calling Campaigns
DSC provides systems and services for a wide variety of political calling campaigns. Here are just a few of the different types of automated calls that can be made using this technology.
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our political marketing system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Political Call Message
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual or to an answering machine. No agent or volunteer or is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information on political issues or announce an upcoming political event, or provide a "Get Out The Vote" reminder.
- Custom Political Messages and Reminders
- This is similar to the Simple Notification Message but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the phone number database.
This technique could be useful when you wish to provide custom reminders with names and titles included in the message.
- Political Surveys and Touchphone Responses
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, leaving a voice message, taking a political survey or poll, or simply terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
- Political Fundraising and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party phone number. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to another person or organization. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote such as political action office or party headquarters
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends a Notification Message with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to the called individual, and if the person wishes to speak to your "Next available agent", the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the calling campaign such as local or national fund raising event.
Power and Flexibility
This political marketing feature is just one application of our powerful call center phone system. The PACER can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive and Smart Message Dialing. Plus this phone system offers complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software - Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your call center needs.
A key feature of our political marketing system is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your phone system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our political advertising System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your political marketing phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Broadcasting Political Messages
Political Call Broadcasting can reduce call campaign costs and increase your campaign productivity by:
Such benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any call center more productive.
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Expanding hours of operation
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing volunteers to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of volunteer or call center agent turnover
Political Dialer and Message Broadcast Applications
These are just a few applications for interactive robo call systems:
- Party and political action group updates
- Party registration activities
- Public opinion polling
- Political event invitations
- Enhance public awareness of political issues
- Political fundraising campaigns
- Political robo polling
- Candidate introduction ads
- Proposition support or objection
- Political surveying
- Voter registration
Contact DSC to learn more about our political dialer and political polls by phone.