Business Phone Systems
Database Systems Corp. provides computer telephony products and services for the call center industry.
Our business phone systems are state-of-the-art PC based systems that handle inbound and outbound phone calls for businesses.
Outbound calls are initiated by our telephone dialer or calls can be accepted from the outside and distributed in an intelligent fashion to your employees using ACD systems.
Developed with industry standard components (Dialogic, Intel, and Windows), our PACER phone phone software has features and functions that can only be found in large scale PBX’s, but at a fraction of the cost. And the PACER has auto dialer capability that cannot be found in most of these larger phone systems. With the optional IVR systems available with the PACER phone, callers can perform self-help functions without speaking with your agents by making simple selections using the keypad on their phone sets. Plus the PACER phone system can connect calls to your employees who are working at home or in remote offices.
Outbound Business Phone System Features
Automatic telephone dialing is a feature of the PACER and WIZARD business phone system where phone numbers
from a computer managed list are automatically dialed. Pre-recorded messages can be delivered to an individual or an answering machine or our dialer can distribute these calls to agents.
There are several types of auto dialing methods that distribute calls to agents.
Predictive dialing saves you time and money because the phone system is eliminating non-productive calls. But the PACER autodialing system can go even further.
Using Smart Predictive Dialing features, the PACER telephone systems can pre-qualify calls and only pass calls to your agents that express an interest.
- Preview Dialing allows your phone agents to view the call information prior to the call being placed.
The agent can decide not to initiate the call.
- Progressive Dialing passes the call information to the agent at the same time the number is being dialed by the phone dialer.
The agent usually has a few seconds to view the call information, but cannot stop the call process.
- Predictive Dialing is more sophisticated because the phone dialer
automatically calls several numbers and only passes a call to your agent when a person has been contacted. This eliminates busy signals, answering machines, etc.
- Smart message dialing places calls, plays recorded messages and prompts, and passes the calls to your agents only when the called individual
requests a contact.
Since more than 90% of predictive calls result in "No Interest", your call center can realize tremendous productivity savings. Combining Predictive Dialer functions and IVR voice and menu features with our Text To Speech Software, the PACER telephone dialer plays a pre-recorded message and lets the called individual make touchphone selections to continue.
They can talk with an agent, request a call back, or even leave a recorded message.
It is important that your dialer support these various types because all calling campaigns do not fit just one dialing scheme. Business to business (B2B) campaigns generally
are far more productive using preview and progressive dialing, whereas predictive dialing can be very effective in business to consumer (B2C) campaigns.
To view a listing of some additional phone features, please visit our Phone System Features webpage.
Inbound Call Distribution and Call Recording Phone System
Besides the outbound functions listed above, our phone systems can perform inbound functions simultaneous with processing outbound phone dialing campaigns.
The PACER and WIZARD business phone systems have complete inbound toll free call processing features including call distribution capability with ACD capability plus an optional IVR module.
Callers can be prompted to enter an account number, type of service required, etc. and our phone system will provide the requested information or transfer the caller to the appropriate service agent.
The following are just a few of the inbound features our our business phone systems:
The PACER and WIZARD phone systems can blend all of these tasks together, making your call center a complete and powerful service center. Reports from our telephone dialers can be obtained quickly and easily, giving you an accurate and timely view of your center's operation. Plus all or selected inbound and outbound calls can be recorded for quality assurance and legal purposes.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) When a call is received by the phone system, our ACD can automatically route the call to the next available agent.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Our IVR interacts with the caller to automatically provide requested information. Menus are presented to the caller and touch phone responses are processed. Simple to complex IVR scripts can be easily implemented.
- Call Monitoring and Recording Both inbound and outbound calls can be monitored for quality control and legal purposes. Adminstrators can coach and listen to all parties in the conversation.
- Remote Agent Call Routing Both the ACD and IVR can route incoming calls to phone agents who are connected directly with the phone system or to employees working remotely or from home.
CRM and Telephony Connection
The PACER business phone system offers you a wide range of connectivity. Telemation, our CRM Software system, is a complete turnkey contact management system that is fully integrated with our PACER business phone systems.
This award winning application offers you order entry, contact management, call history, scripting, fulfillment features and much more.
Our CTI Software, on the other hand, is an application library that lets you link your PC, Web, or Windows applications directly to our telephone dialer. Applications can be launched with our phone dialer software after calls are connected using dialed number, caller id, automatic dialer and predictive dialing, etc.
PACER Phone System Demonstrations
Database Systems Corp. has prepared a full length presentation of our PACER automatic dialers with CTI software and softphone that you can easily download and view. Included in this presentation are several different CRM and PACER campaign demonstrations along with an explanation of our CTI capability with online reports. This presentation includes PACER's robust features plus a tutorial on predictive dialing. Also included is a presentation on remote agents and web integration. Simply click on the image to your right to start the download process of PACER Automatic Dialers.
Voice Broadcasting Feature
Besides connecting calls to employees, the PACER business phone systems can automatically place calls and leave voice mail messages on answering machines or pre-recorded messages with individuals. This gives you the added capability to broaden the reach of your marketing system.
Business Phone Systems and Remote Agents
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that facilitate this capability. Our PACER call center telephone dialers, combined with our CRM application software and computer telephony products, fully support remote agents.
Now your workforce can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about our remote agent capability with our telephone dialers, view our Remote Agent page.
Applications and Benefits of Our Business Phone System
Our Business Phone Systems have a wide variety of applications within both commercial and government activities:
AUtomated phone systems provide you with significant Benefits:
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Appointment Setting/Confirmation
- Debt Collection with Automated Dialers
- Customer Service: Follow-up
- Fund Raising Autodialing
- Market Research using Automatic Dialer
- Automated Dialers and Community Alerts
- Cost Savings
- Improved Control
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Maximized Productivity
PACER Business Phone System Features
- Comprehensive Supervisor Command and Control System
- Phone Dialer Software with Agent Monitoring and Control
- Remote Agent (work at home employees)
- Fully integrated with our CRM application TELEMATION
- Softphone and autodialing software integration to CTI enable your existing applications
- Report and Graphical presentation of historical automatic dialer information
- Preview, Progressive and Predictive Dialing
- Comprehensive List Manager with Data Import
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD systems) with ANI and DNIS recognition
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR systems)
- Voice Recording and Automatic Dialer System
Contact DSC to learn more about our business phone systems.