Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
With technology from Database Systems Corp., we can develop your CATI (computer assisted telephone interview) applications using our interactive voice response IVR solutions.
Phone surveys can be initiated by outbound phone calls or can be a response to callers. Using our phone system with the Smart Message Dialer
and phone interview IVR software, we can call a potential interviewee and play a custom greeting.
The caller is given the option to be interviewed by phone or can talk with a representative (if you choose), leave a voice message, hear additional information or simply decline the interview. The phone interview application can be programmed to accept touchphone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
Contact DSC to learn more about our CATI software and automated survey solutions.
To view articles about IVR surveys and computer assisted phone interview applications, please visit our Phone Survey Tech Library web page.
Client Profile - Heritage Security
Since 1980 Heritage Security Services has been providing high quality, cost-effective security services for a broad range of clients using the concept of Atmosphere Management. This includes service for construction projects, industrial /manufacturing plants, retail centers, medical facilities, financial institutions, government agencies, transportation districts, cruise lines, sporting and entertainment events, as well as all types of special shows and demonstrations.
Heritage Security conducts automatic phone interviews with potential security personnel. Heritage publishes a help wanted ad in print media which includes a toll free number to be called by all prospective employees.
Callers answer specific background questions and depending upon the answers to these questions, a live interview is scheduled. Our IVR software processes this automatic phone interview and also provides the caller with the date and time of the followup interview.
CATI Computer Assisted Telephone Interview Features
In general, computer assisted telephone interviewing offers some very appealing benefits and features. Here are just a few:
- Standardized sampling and call-back procedures can be programmed in the system to insure uniformity of practice and more efficient calling routines.
- Interview questions can be automatically modified to insert information already obtained and to phrase questions appropriately by such personal characteristics as gender and marital status.
- Computer-controlled skip patterns permit far more complex interviews than are possible with paper and pencil forms. Questions can be designed to vary according to answers given earlier in the interview or even according to random numbers. Complex experiments can be integrated into the survey.
- In-process data cleaning is a standard benefit, since many potential interviewer errors, such as missed questions or inappropriate skips, are virtually eliminated. Also, apparent discrepancies between responses may be automatically identified for probing during the course of the interview.
- Tabulations and data files are available sooner because data entry and most manual editing and data cleaning steps are eliminated. For more complex studies, this may save weeks between the completion of interviewing and the beginning of analysis.
- Automatic record-keeping, by date, time, sample segment facilitates both interim and final reports on sampling outcomes and performance. Automatic timing of alternate question wordings and sequences can aid in the design of interviews that are less burdensome to respondents and more efficient for researchers.
Outsource Your CATI Applications At Our Call Center
Database Systems Corp. can provide your organization with a complete turnkey application and phone interview system. But you can also outsource your telephone interview projects such as customer satisfaction surveys at very affordable rates through our call center.
Using our phone dialer and your survey representatives, you can enjoy the benefits of this latest technology without the investment of phone equipment and support personnel.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" option lets you experience the results we know you can achieve through automation.
Contact DSC today for a free quote.
Contact DSC Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our automated phone interview software and ivr autodialer.