PACER Digital T1 Phone Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides a digital phone system consisting of Intel processors using Dialogic telephony boards which communicate with digital T1 phone lines.
The PACER digital telephone systems handle both inbound and outbound phone calls for businesses and government organizations.
Outbound calls are initiated by our telephone dialer or calls can be accepted from the outside and distributed in an intelligent fashion to your employees using ACD systems.
Developed with industry standard components, the PACER phone system has features and functions that can only be found in large scale PBX’s, but at a fraction of the cost. And the PACER has auto dialer capability that cannot be found in most of these larger phone systems. With the optional IVR systems available with the PACER phone, callers can perform self-help functions without speaking with your agents by making simple selections using the keypad on their phone sets. Plus the PACER phone system can connect calls to your employees who are working at home or in remote offices.
Outbound Digital T1 Phone Dialer
Automatic telephone dialing is a feature of the PACER digital phone system where phone numbers
from a computer managed list are automatically called and distributed to you agents or employees.
There are several types of telephone dialing that our digital phone system supports.
Predictive dialing saves you time and money because the phone system is eliminating non-productive calls. But the PACER digital autodialer can go even further.
Using Smart Predictive Dialing features, the PACER digital telephone systems can pre-qualify calls and only pass calls to your agents that express an interest.
- Voice broadcasting our digital phone system can automatically place calls and leave voice mail messages on answering machines or play pre-recorded messages to individuals. This gives you the added capability to broaden the reach of your phone campaign.
- Preview dialing allows your phone agents to view the call information prior to the call being placed. The agent can decide not to initiate the call.
- Progressive dialing passes the call information to the agent at the same time the number is being dialed. The agent usually has a few seconds to view the call information, but cannot stop the call process.
- Predictive Dialing is more sophisticated because the dialer automatically calls several numbers and only passes a call to your agent when a person has been contacted. This eliminates busy signals, answering machines, etc.
- Smart Predictive Dialing places calls, plays recorded messages and prompts, and passes the calls to your agents only when the called individual requests a contact.
Combining digital predictive dialer functions and IVR voice and menu features, the PACER telephone dialer plays a pre-recorded message and lets the called individual make touchphone selections to continue.
They can talk with an agent, request a call back, decline the call, or even leave a recorded message.
Since more than 90% of predictive calls result in "No Interest", your call center can realize tremendous productivity savings.
It is important that your dialer support these various types because all calling campaigns do not fit just one dialing scheme. Business to business (B2B) campaigns generally
are far more productive using preview and progressive dialing, whereas predictive dialing can be very effective in business to consumer (B2C) campaigns.
Inbound IVR and Call Recording Phone System
The PACER digital phone systems have complete inbound call distribution capability including an ACD system and an optional Interactive Voice Response IVR system.
Callers can be prompted to enter an account number, type of service required, etc. and the PACER autodialing software system will provide the requested information or transfer the caller to the appropriate service agent.
The PACER digital phone system can blend all of these tasks together.
Our digital phone system provides the capability to record both inbound and outbound phone calls. This feature is very important for quality assurance and legal purposes.
Reports from our digital telephone dialers can be obtained quickly and easily, giving you an accurate and timely view of your center's operation.
FTC Compliant "Opt Out" Features
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our auto dialer phone system has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in our dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
CRM and Telephony Connection
The PACER digital T1 phone system offers you a wide range of connectivity. Telemation, our CRM Software system, is a complete turnkey contact management system that is fully integrated with our PACER business phone systems.
This award winning application offers you order entry, contact management, call history, scripting, fulfillment features and much more.
Our CTI Software, on the other hand, is an application library that lets you link your PC, Web, or Windows applications directly to our telephone dialer. Applications can be launched with our phone dialer software after calls are connected using dialed number, caller id, automatic dialer and predictive dialing, etc.
PACER Digital Phone System Demonstrations
Database Systems Corp. has prepared a full length presentation of our PACER digital phone dialers with CTI software and softphone that you can easily download and view. Included in this presentation are several different CRM and PACER campaign demonstrations along with an explanation of our CTI capability with online reports. This presentation includes PACER's robust features plus a tutorial on predictive dialing. Also included is a presentation on remote agents and web integration. Simply click on the image to your right to start the download process of Call Center Software Solutions.
Digital Phone System and Work From Home Employees
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that facilitate this capability. Our PACER call center telephone dialers, combined with our CRM application software and computer telephony products, fully support remote agents.
Now your workforce can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about our remote agent capability with our telephone dialers, view our Remote Agent page.
Applications and Benefits of Our Business Phone System
Our Digital T1 Phone Systems have a wide variety of applications within both commercial and government activities:
Digital phone systems provide you with significant Benefits:
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Appointment Setting/Confirmation
- Debt Collection with Automated Dialers
- Customer Service: Follow-up
- Fund Raising Autodialing
- Market Research using Automatic Dialer
- Automated Dialers and Community Alerts
- Cost Savings
- Improved Control
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Maximized Productivity
PACER Digital Phone System Features
- Multiple T1 Phone Line Support
- Comprehensive Supervisor Command and Control System
- Phone Dialer Software with Agent Monitoring and Control
- Remote Agent (work at home employees)
- Fully integrated with our CRM application TELEMATION
- Softphone and autodialing software integration to CTI enable your existing applications
- Report and Graphical presentation of historical automatic dialer information
- Preview, Progressive and Predictive Dialing
- Comprehensive List Manager with Data Import
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD systems) with ANI and DNIS recognition
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR systems)
- Voice Recording and Automatic Dialer System
Digital Phone System Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our t1 phone systems.