Telemarketing Mortgage Leads and Applications
Database Systems Corp. has developed marketing applications and phone systems for mortgage call centers. Our phone systems can perform both inbound and outbound mortgage marketing campaigns. DSC has developed a complete mortgage processing application using TELEMATION, our contact management software application toolkit. This CRM software tool is ideally suited for processing mortgage loans and managing customer information.
This award winning application is employed in a wide variety of organizations including contact centers, help desks, customer service centers, service bureaus, reservation centers and corporate call centers.
Our mortgage marketing software has extensive computer telephony features and is fully integrated with our marketing autodialer and phone system. TELEMATION operates on Linux, Unix or Windows servers. Mortgage applications can be quickly tailored to your mortgage business using the robost features found in our mortgage software toolkit.
Mortgage companies such as Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation have relied upon TELEMATION to handle their mortgage processing requirements.
To view how other businesses and organizations are using this mortgage application, please visit our Mortgage Lead Prospecting web page.
Contact DSC to learn more about our mortgage marketing applications and phone systems.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase is headquartered in New York and serves more than 30 million consumer customers and the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation (CMMC) uses our TELEMATION mortgage software application to qualify leads and prospects and to act as a mortgage calculator. Using information maintained in its database of prospects and clients, Chase service representatives and loan officers interact with callers. Our mortgage software assists loan officers with call history, loan qualification mortage calculators, and providing prospects with new product information.
TELEMATION is fully integrated with CMMC's phone system and provides caller information automatically.
Types of Mortgage Marketing Applications
Calls can be answered by our phone system or calling campaigns can be initiated using our mortgage marketing phone dialer. In either case, Database Systems Corp. can provide your mortgage marketing organization with a full range of desktop applications that control or respond to our phone system.
- Softphone Mortgage Application
For centers that do not require a complex online loan processing program, we can provide an economical softphone solution. If your center already has a loan processing package, we can provide a softphone solution that works with this application.
Our mortage marketing application can be a desktop program that simply controls the connection between your loan officer and our phone system.
Simple features such as logging in and out, transferring and conferencing calls, recording the conversation, etc, can all be performed using this application.
If needed, caller information (name, address, etc.) can be displayed on this softphone as the call is being processed by your loan officer. This softphone can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- CRM Mortgage Application
If your mortgage marketing center does not already have an online application and requires a more sophisticated program, we can provide you with a full CRM application for processing mortgage loan applications. Some of the features of this application are the following:
- Maintain customer contact information
- Assign loan officers to prospects
- Mortgage Calculator
- Track prospective mortgage customers
- Mortgage Predictive Dialing
- Automate callback dates and times
- Respond to Mortgage Inquiries
- Record contact history and notes
- Calculate mortgage loan information
- Create online reports
- Transfer loan information electronically
- Generate fax and email responses
- Perform bulk literature processing
- Perform all phone functions
- Track telemarketing mortgage leads
- Record phone conversations
This solution can be completely tailored to meet your mortgage center's requirements.
Types of Mortgage Phone Campaigns
Our mortgage phone system can handle various types of mortgage related phone campaigns. These can be either inbound call answering functions as well as outbound calling campaigns. Plus we can handle both types of campaigns simultaneously.
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types using our mortgage autodialer to determine what works best for your specific marketing program.
- Inbound Call Distribution
- If your mortgage center answers inbound caller requests, our phone system can route the calls intelligently to the next available loan officer. With our IVR (Interactive Voice Response) option, calls can be automatically answered 24 hours a day giving callers whatever information you choose.
Calls can then be routed to your loan officers or transferred to outside phone lines.
- Automatic Phone Dialing
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a loan officer is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the mortgage lead to the loan officer.
This method simply relieves your loan officers from the tedium of manually dialing mortgage loan leads.
This type of calling is appropriate when your mortgage loan program is more complex and needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Mortgage Message Broadcasting
- This is another method of calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A mortgage loan officer is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential customer of an upcoming program, or to provide instructions on how to contact your mortgage center and apply for a loan.
- Message Broadcasting and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential customer options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, loan qualification requirements, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a mortgage loan officer.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your loan officers handle. This greatly increases your loan officer productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the mortgage lead auto dialer contacts an individual when no home loan officer is available.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Messages are played to potential clients, and if the individual expresses an interest in your mortgage or home equity loan program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your home loan officers.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
NOTE: Certain telemarketing activities and the use of pre-recorded messages and predictive dialers are governed by state and federal law. Please familiarize yourself with these laws and regulations.
Leave A Targeted Message On Answering Machines
Another advanced feature of our Mortgage Dialer is its ability to not only detect answering machines, but to leave a separate pre-recorded message on this machine.
Statistics have shown that an individual is 2 to 3 times more likely to respond to a marketing message left on an answering machine than to respond to a mailer.
Our message dialer not only detects answering machines, it also detects the end of the machine's greeting prompt. Unlike other dialers, we only begin playing your message AFTER the answering machine prompt has ended.
Traditional auto dialers cannot detect the difference between an individual and an answering machine.
Most that can detect the difference just discard these calls or at best, schedule this number to be redialed later. These dialers are ignoring the potential of getting additional mortgage leads and business by leaving a targeted message.
Automatic "Opt Out" Features and FTC Compliance
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic message dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our voice broadcasting phone dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in the PACER and WIZARD dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Work From Home Mortgage Loan Officers
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your employees to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that promote this capability.
Our call center phone system, combined with our mortgage marketing application software and computer telephony products, fully supports remote agents and work at home employees.
Mortgage loan officers can now work from various remote offices within your organization.
Your mortgage loan officer pool can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about remote agent capability, you may visit our Virtual Call Center.
Mortgage Lead Qualification and Autodialer Benefits
- Consistent Greeting and Introduction
- Maximized Mortgage Loan Officer Productivity
- Process Mortgage Leads and Mortgage Prospects
- Home Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Loans
- Increased Mortgage Loan Officer Success and Morale
- Enhanced Cost Savings!
- Improved Control of Mortgage Prospects
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our products that process mortgage loan leads and home equity loans using our mortgage leads auto dialer.