Database Systems Corp. (DSC) offers a wide range of mortgage technology solutions including autodialers and automatic phone answering systems that are ideally suited for mortgage telemarketing campaigns. Processing telemarketing mortgage leads now can be accomplished efficiently and at a greater cost savings using our mortgage telemarketing software and phone systems.
Our WIZARD phone system is a state-of-the-art predictive dialer that handles both inbound and outbound phone calls for small call centers. The WIZARD series of phone systems supports 4 to 24 analog phone lines and is ideally suited for mortgage processing centers.
Calls can be initiated by the phone system or accepted from the outside and distributed in an intelligent fashion to your service agents using our ACD system. Developed with industry standard components (Dialogic, Intel, and Windows), the WIZARD phone system has features and functions that can only be found in large scale PBX’s, but at a fraction of the cost. The Wizard systems provide an easy growth path when your organization needs to expand.
With the optional IVR systems available with the WIZARD phone, callers can perform self-help functions without speaking with your agents by making simple selections using the keypad on their phone sets.
The WIZARD also can perform auto dialer functions such as Voice Broadcasting for automatic message delivery. The WIZARD is capable of connecting calls to your employees who are working at home or in remote offices.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our mortgage technology solutions.
Mortgage Technology Solutions From $9,995
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) offers an entry level mortgage telemarketing predictive dialer that starts with 4 agents that is ideally suited for prospecting mortgage leads. This analog phone system can be upgraded to our digital T1 PACER series which supports up to 1000 agents.
Plug in your analog lines and start dialing!
Calls are dialed from a phone list and distributed to your agents as the dialer detects a person on the phone. Answering machines can be detected versus a live answer. This system includes our mortgage softphone application which resides on each agent's desktop PC.
This softphone allows the agents to make themselves available, disconnect calls, place calls on hold, etc.
Our WIZARD phone system is fully integrated with our award winning CRM application software, Telemation. This upgrade option provides your agents with full customer relationship management features. Our highly customizable mortgage software operates in small organizations as well as Fortune 100 clients.
The WIZARD phone system can grow and expand with you.
Our WIZARD mortgage predictive dialer is not a kit! We custom integrate your predictive dialing application and client software at our facility. You simply unbox our dialer and plug in your analog phone lines. Upload your lists and start dialing.
Analog Mortgage Dialer Features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- New Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card
- 4 to 24 Analog Line Configurations
- Office Environment PC (Monitor Optional)
- Windows OS
- Predictive Dialer Phone Software
- Customized Client Softphone
- FTC Do Not Call Support
- FTC "Opt Out" Compliance
- Remote Or Local Agents
- Analog Wizard Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Answering Machine Detection
- Easy Wizard Installation and Setup
- Add Additional Phone Lines
- Add Additional Agents
- Upgrade to Customized CRM Application
- Concurrent Inbound IVR functionality
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- Customized Voice Broadcast Programs Using IVR Wizard
- Custom VB Application Development
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- Call Recording / Call Logging
- Easy Upgrade to PACER Systems with T1 Phone Lines
- Agent PC's and Headsets
Types of Mortgage Solution Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of mortgage telemarketing program required by your organization and can even blend several types using our mortgage autodialer to determine what works best for your specific marketing program.
- Mortgage Autodialer Solution
- This traditional method of calling dials a number from a phone list when a loan officer is available to make a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the mortgage lead to the loan officer.
This method simply relieves your loan officers from the tedium of manually dialing mortgage loan leads.
This type of calling is appropriate when your mortgage loan program is more complex and needs more explanation and personal interaction.
- Mortgage Voice Broadcasting Solution
- This is another method of calling where the phone system dials from a list and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A mortgage loan officer is not required.
This technique could be useful when you wish to inform a potential customer of an upcoming program, or to provide instructions on how to contact your mortgage center and apply for a loan.
- Voice Message Broadcast and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior message broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the potential customer options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", options could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, loan qualification requirements, leaving a voice message, or speaking with a mortgage loan officer.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Mortgage Predictive Dialing Solution
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your loan officers handle. This greatly increases your loan officer productivity, but may lead to lost calls because the mortgage lead auto dialer contacts an individual when no home loan officer is available.
- "Smart" Message Mortgage Dialer
- This type of calling campaign blends Message Broadcasting with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Mortgage messages are played to potential clients, and if the individual expresses an interest in your mortgage or home equity loan program, the call can be transferred immediately to one of your home loan officers.
A separate phone message can be left on an answering machine.
NOTE: Certain telemarketing activities and the use of pre-recorded messages and predictive dialers are governed by state and federal law. Please familiarize yourself with these laws and regulations.
Connect Local and Remote Agents
One of the advanced features of our WIZARD Mortgage Dialer Solution is its ability to connect calls to local and remote agents. Our softphone client software can be embedded in web applications or be stand-alone programs running on your agent's local or remote PC.
This feature greatly expands your workforce pool and allows you to retain some of your best employees who would otherwise not be able to commute to a call center. Studies have shown that telecommuting call center agents are some of the most highly motivated and responsible employees.
FTC Compliant Automatic "Opt Out" Features
More than just "Do Not Call" list verification. Like some dialers, we fully support a Do Not Call list check prior to calling your phone lists. However, another important FTC regulation is all but ignored by most predictive dialers.
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Your agents can now simply press a key if the call recipient no longer wishes to receive calls from your organization. Our auto message dialer has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient of a voice message simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in our dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase is headquartered in New York and serves more than 30 million consumer customers and the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation (CMMC) uses our TELEMATION mortgage loans software application to qualify leads and prospects. Using information maintained in its database of prospects and clients, Chase service representatives and loan officers interact with callers. Our mortgage marketing software assists loan officers with call history, loan qualification calculations and new product information.
TELEMATION is fully integrated with CMMC's phone system and provides caller information automatically.
Mortgage Telemarketing Solution Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our mortgage marketing solutions and technology.
NOTE: Certain telemarketing activities and the use of pre-recorded messages and predictive dialers are governed by state and federal law. Please familiarize yourself with these laws by visiting our Telemarketing Sales Rules web page.