Debt Collection Agency
PLEASE NOTE - The collection organization described on this page is NOT affiliated with Database Systems Corp. and information about this collection agency was found on the internet. DO NOT call DSC for information about this company - use the contact information provided below.
Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections autodialer and phone system with its message broadcasting feature can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message. This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
The Kaplan Group provides a variety of commercial collection and consulting services. These include not only outstanding collection services but also training programs and seminars for credit managers and their staffs, as well as debit balance collections and other profit recovery services.
We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment, software and databases to provide efficient, effective services, reporting and communication with both clients and debtors. The Kaplan Group is bonded and is a member of numerous professional collection organizations.
Company Profile Information
Central California Office
The Kaplan Group
2250 King Court
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Telephone: 1 805-646-9633
Additional Company Information
The Kaplan Group was founded in 1991, two years after Jerry Kaplan sold Kaplan & Kaplan Commercial Collections to another leading national agency. After spending twenty years building K&K into one of the country's largest and most prestigious commercial collections agencies, Jerry wanted to get back to providing premier, personalized service that larger collection agencies just can't provide. Thus, The Kaplan Group was formed.
The Kaplan Group provides a variety of commercial collection and consulting services. These include not only outstanding collection services but also training programs and seminars for credit managers and their staffs, as well as debit balance collections and other profit recovery services. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment, software and databases to provide efficient, effective services, reporting and communication with both clients and debtors. The Kaplan Group is bonded and is a member of numerous professional collection organizations.
We are a highly-skilled team of very experienced business, legal and collection professionals. By having in-house counsel, we have the ability, when appropriate, to easily and efficiently 'escalate' the seriousness of the collection process without any additional cost to our clients. Our mission is to get superior results for our clients, and we have always been successful at this. If your collection needs are best suited for a standard, process approach, with mass-mail programs and large call-centers filled with script reading minimum wage tele-collectors, we are not the right agency for you. If you want a team dedicated to personal, outstanding, results-oriented service, The Kaplan Group is your partner.
Types of Debt Collections and Late Payment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Late Payment Reminders
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Collections Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Collections and Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
- Collections Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your collection agents handle. Our predictive dialer greatly increases your collection department productivity and can lead to call rate increases of up to 100%.
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.