Debt Collection Agency
PLEASE NOTE - The collection organization described on this page is NOT affiliated with Database Systems Corp. and information about this collection agency was found on the internet. DO NOT call DSC for information about this company - use the contact information provided below.
Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections phone system with message broadcasting and IVR features can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message.
This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
A & S Collection Associates
We were established in 1993, our only source of income is derived from the collection of delinquent accounts.
We offer a variety of collection programs to accomodate your company whether you are the florist on the corner, or a major medical company from coast to coast.
Company Profile Information
A&S Collection Associates, Inc.
2847 VT RT 14
Williamstown, VT 05679
Telephone: 1 800-660-6642
Additional Company Information
A and S collections has over 150 years combined experience in the collection industry.
When you turn your unpaid invoices over to us, you are getting a dedicated and professional team that has only one purpose – to get you PAID. Our professional staff is very efficient at this, and works very hard for you.
We guarantee results in writing.
It's nice to get PAID, and that is all we do, so you can go on with running your business.
We have access to many resources that you don't have, so having us do your collections for you is extremely cost effective and will improve the ROI of your business.
Types of Debt Collections and Late Payment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Late Payment Reminders
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Collections Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Collections and Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
- Collections Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your collection agents handle. Our predictive dialer greatly increases your collection department productivity and can lead to call rate increases of up to 100%.
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.