Interactive Voice Processing Systems
With our PACER call center phone system, we can broadcast voice service announcements. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either answering machines or to individuals informing them of civil alerts, community events, upcoming individual appointments, or simply notifying them of a special marketing promotion. Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Personalized And Customized
Personalized information from your custom database (such as name, appointment date and time) can be included in voice messages using our Text To Speech Software. In some campaigns, you may only want to leave a message if an answering machine is detected. In other campaigns, different messages can be played based upon contact with an answering machine or a person and based upon the time of day. An individual could be given a message with selection options using our IVR system.
Calls can be routed to a remote company representative or to a group of service agents. Multiple message campaigns can be performed at the same time, each with its own set of business rules. Our call processing system can conform to your specific requirements.
Types of Call Processing Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our voice processing system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Call Processing
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, an answering machine, or both. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide medication reminders, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Call Processing Messages
- This is similar to the Simple voice processing but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to
provide daily reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Voice Processing and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Processing and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends voice processing with Predictive Dialing and can produce very productive results. Call broadcast messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Power and Flexibility
Voice processing with our voice mail software is just one feature of our powerful call center phone system. The PACER can perform all types of outbound dialing including predictive dialers and "Smart Predictive Dialing".
Plus this phone system offers complete inbound call distribution and interactive voice response. Call recording is another key feature of this system. And all of these features are integrated with our award winning contact management software Telemation. If growth is your objective, Database can provide you with solutions for all of your telecommunications needs.
A key feature of the Voice Message System with our voice mail software is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice processing system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Try Before You Buy
We can provide you with a complete, turnkey PACER call processing phone system. Or if you need to get a project or campaign started immediately, we can provide your organization call processing outsourcing at our own voice processing call center.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your ivr and voice processing phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your voice processing campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
The Benefits of Voice Processing
Interactive call processing systems can reduce customer service costs and enhance your organization or business by:
Voice processing benefits can show an immediate return on investment and make any business or call center more profitable.
- Providing high volume contacts and notifications
- Expanding hours of operation
- Automating routine calls thereby freeing employees to
concentrate on more complex duties
- Speeding response times to message recipients
- Expanding call capacity faster and at a lower cost
- Providing multi-lingual support
- Reducing the cost of employee or call center agent turnover
Call Processing Applications
These are just a few applications for Interactive voice processing systems:
- Company updates
- Appointment Reminders
- Membership renewals
- Subscription renewals
- Customer preferences data
- Petitions and citizen polling
- Baby announcements
- Event invitations
- Special offers & incentives
- Warrantee renewals
- New service offerings
- Consumer information
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Locator Services
- Customer Service
- Literature Fulfillment
- Credit Card Processing
- Order Status
- Voice Mail Software
- Inventory Confirmation
- Account Status
- Lead Generation & Capture
- Phone Contests and Opinion Polls
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice processing software and call processing system.