Voice Broadcast Outsourcing
Organizations looking to reduce costs and to improve customer service can now contract their inbound telemarketing services and outbound voice broadcast programs at our call center services facility.
As designers of voice broadcast systems and voice messaging software, Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is uniquely positioned to manage your voice broadcast services saving your company both time and money.
Because our voice broadcast outsourcing system was created in-house, we can deliver comprehensive voice broadcast services quickly -- providing you with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Plus you will find our inbound and outbound telemarketing services to be quite affordable.
Online Voice Broadcast Registration
DSC now provides an online signup for both non-profit and business organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting outsourcing services. Signup is easy and free! Our competitive rates are affordable, even for the smallest calling campaign.
Use this form to obtain a quotation and pricing information with no obligation until you are ready to start calling and provide us with your payment information.
Both emergency and non-emergency voice broadcasting services can be provided by DSC.
To register online, click on the the online registration image or button on the right.
Manage Voice Broadcasting Using Your iPhone
DSC now lets you manage your voice broadcasting campaigns using your iPhone (and Droid). The following easy to use functions are available to smartphone users.
The DSC iPhone App now lets you manage any number of voice broadcasts using simple phone commands.
Contact DSC to learn more about this simple way to control your voice broadcasting and to obtain a copy of this smartphone application.
- Login to your account
- Select a list of phone numbers to call
- Select saved recordings to broadcast
- Record messages by calling our service
- Start and Stop a voice broadcast
- Monitor the voice broadcast in progress
Try Before You Buy
And now DSC offers you a "Try before you Buy" option. Let us create and manage your voice broadcast outsourcing campaigns, and eventually you can acquire your own Voice Broadcast system from us with these voice broadcast applications already developed and tested under our voice messaging services. These voice messaging systems are competitively priced along with our voice broadcasting services.
FTC Compliant Automatic "Opt Out" Features
Because of the new FTC regulations, it is now more important than ever that your automatic dialer gives call recipients the option to be removed from your calling lists.
Our auto dialer phone system has an automatic "Opt Out" option that lets the recipient simply "Press 1...." and the dialed phone number will automatically be placed in a Do Not Call list maintained in our dialer. Subsequent phone lists will be checked against this DNC file.
Additionally, the FTC requires a caller ID be provided with all telemarketing related calls. This number can be answered automatically by our integrated Opt Out program and the caller can remove the phone number by simply entering it on the touchphone keypad.
This totally automatic "Opt Out" process requires no human intervention and satisfies the new FTC rules.
Types of Voice Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide voice messaging services with any type of calling program required by your organization. We can even blend several different types of voice messaging to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our voice messaging services to meet your requirements, whether performed at our outbound call center services center or at your facility.
- Simple Voice Broadcasting
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays a standard voice message either to an individual, an answering machine, or both. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the voice message.
This voice messaging technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide reminders or announce an event, provide a medication reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Voice Broadcast Messages
- Similar to the Simple Voice Broadcast but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard voice messaging alert. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The voice message itself could be stored in the database. This voice messaging technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the voice message.
- Voice Broadcast and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of voice messaging does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcast and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior voice messaging technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Dialing
- This type of calling campaign blends Voice Broadcast with Predictive Dialing and can produce very effective results. Voice Messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center.
Voice Broadcasting Simulation Models
To assist our clients with estimating the resources required to perform a voice broadcasting campaign, Database Systems Corp. provides a simulation model. This model accepts broadcast campaign parameters such as list size and message lengths and estimates the resources required to perform this campaign.
There are two basic types of voice broadcasting campaigns - a simple Message Only and a "Press Through". A "Press Through" campaign allows the call recipient to press a phone key to transfer talk with one of your representatives. A "Press Through" call requires 2 lines during the communications process - one line for the initial outbound call and the second line for the transfer to an outside number. These resources are consumed as long as both parties continue talking.
To simulate this type of campaign requires additional information about the phone configuration.
The voice broadcasting simulation model can also estimate your total costs and potential revenue return on each different campaign.
Online Client Service Center
Database offers its clients both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with the ability to manage their own IVR and Voice Broadcasting campaigns online. After signing up for our call center services, you can login to your own account with a unique user id and password. IVR clients can view activity reports on a real-time basis.
Voice Broadcast clients can download voice recordings and call lists and even manage the start and end of their calling campaigns. Users can view call campaign reports and the percentage of completion.
What We Provide
- Outbound Telemarketing Services
- Voice Broadcast Services
- 800# Services
- Campaign Development and Design
- Voice Broadcast Hosting
- Custom Reporting
- Voice Broadcast Software and Database Integration
- Professional Voice Recordings
- Outbound Call Center Services
- Inbound Telemarketing Services
- Quality Transcription Services
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your telemarketing services and voice broadcast phone programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Voice Broadcast and Telemarketing Services
- Account Status
- Locator Services
- Shipment Tracking
- Employee Testing/Studies
- Customer Surveys & Loyalty Programs
- Market Research
- Payroll Services
- Voice Mail
- Claims Reporting
- Emergency Notification
- Credit Collections
- Mortgage Marketing
- Charitable Contributions
- Message and Recording Service
- Sweepstakes and Contests
- Invoice Payment
- Lead Generation
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Voice Mail and Call Back Systems
- Product Ordering and Fulfillment
- Inventory Services
- Calling Card Services
- Fund Raising Projects
- Political Advertising
- Appointment Reminders
- Severe Weather Warnings
According to the May 2001 study "Contact Center Self-Service Costs,"
the costs to handle a transaction at a traditional call center are
$5.00 for a live agent by e-mail,
$5.50 for a live agent by phone,
$7.00 for a live agent by chat.
Compared to the much lower costs with an automated system of
$0.24 for a customer using web self-service,
$0.45 for IVR services transaction.
||- Gartner Group
Contact DSC to learn more about our voice broadcast services and telemarketing services.