Emergency Auto Dialer Systems
DSC (Database Systems Corp.) offers emergency technology products including an affordable and expandable emergency autodialer using analog or digital phone lines.
Features include our easy to use Voice Broadcast Wizard that leads you step by step through the definition of your emergency broadcast phone applications.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom voice application.
Emergency Dialers Support 4 - 1000 Phone Lines
DSC also offers our PACER digital phone dialer that supports up to 1000 phone lines. These systems can likewise be networked, so the dialing capacity is limited only by the public exchange.
If your emergency response center requires a larger capacity phone dialer, your existing applications can be easily ported to this multiple T1 emergency dialer when your call volume requires a larger system.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our emergency auto dialer systems.
Analog Emergency Broadcast Features
Options and Upgrades Include:
- 4, 8, or 12 Analog Line Configurations
- New Office Quality PC (Monitor Optional)
- New Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- Windows OS
- DSC Phone Software
- Multiple Voice Broadcast Programs
- VB Wizard Software
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Information Service
- Call Recording
- Message Forwarding
- Easy Upgrade to T1 PACER Systems
- Customized Voice Broadcast Programs Using IVR Wizard
- Concurrent Inbound IVR functionality
- LINUX, Unix, Windows Development Kit
- Custom VB Application Development
- XML Push Voice Messaging
- Professional Voice Over Messages
- CRM Expansion Option with Agent Support
- Easy Upgrade to PACER Systems with T1 Phone Lines
Emergency Alert Systems
Our WIZARD emergency auto dialer can broadcast emergency broadcast messages and community alerts and announcements. Phone call messages can be automatically generated using our XML Push technology.
Our emergency voice mail broadcasting system can place one call or thousands of calls. Pre-recorded messages can be played to either individuals and answering machines or just to individuals informing them of emergency alerts, community events, upcoming appointments or simply notifications.
Different messages can be played to an answering machine versus an individual. Simple to complex scripts can be developed for touchphone response. Calls can be directed to operators that are standing by or can be transferred to outside third parties.
Types of Emergency Auto Dialer Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of emergency alert service required by your organization and can even blend several different types to determine what works best in your specific emergency broadcast program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our Voice Broadcasting system to meet your requirements, whether performed at our call center or yours.
- Simple Emergency Alerts
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays one standard message either to an individual, or to an individual and an answering machine. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Emergency Notification Messages
- This is similar to the Simple Voice Broadcasting but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a standard message. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database. This technique could be useful when you wish to perform targeted marketing or if you want to provide custom reminders with names, addresses, amounts, dates or times included in the message.
- Emergency Announcements with Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of call broadcast dialing does not require that emergency staff members be available to handle calls.
- Emergency Dialing and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
Emergency Broadcast Reports
A key feature of our emergency alert services is the ability to generate real time reports and graphs. This important measuring system helps you observe and control the performance of your voice broadcasting system with clear and meaningful displays. Graphs and charts of operational statistics let you measure the effectiveness of each voice message campaign. The information contained in each of these reports can be downloaded into a spreadsheet format for individually customized reporting. A sample of the reporting capability of our Voice Message System can be seen by clicking on the graphic to your right.
Emergency Broadcast Dialer Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our emergency broadcasting phone system.