Debt Collection Agency
PLEASE NOTE - The collection organization described on this page is NOT affiliated with Database Systems Corp. and information about this collection agency was found on the internet. DO NOT call DSC for information about this company - use the contact information provided below.
Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections phone system with message broadcasting and IVR features can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message.
This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
National Credit Systems
NCS is an Accounts Receivable Management firm, with over 25,000 companies, institutions, and medical practices as clients. We offer a collection system which increases recovery rate, lowers collection costs, and improves cash flow.
Unlike most collection agencies, NCS does not charge a percentage of the money collected, only a flat fee - always less than 10%; and also unlike other agencies, the recovered money is sent directly to you, not to the collection agency.
Company Profile Information
National Credit Systems, Inc.
117 East 24th Street, 5th Floor
New York, New York 10010
Telephone: (212) 213-3000
Additional Company Information
Highlights of the NCS System
1. The Best Value in the Industry. No matter the age or the size of the balance, the entire fee is always less than twenty dollars, decreasing to less than six dollars. There is no "hidden percentage" charged after collection.
2. A Recovery Rate That Is Over Twice The National Average. NCS' unique flat-rate system enables you to recover up to twice as much money as compared with percentage based collection agencies...because our fee is the same regardless of the balance outstanding, or how old the claim is. NCS works equally hard on all accounts -- including smaller and older claims. The fixed-fee structure permits Cash Recovery System users to turn over accounts at a significantly earlier aging period which substantially increases recovered dollars.
3. Direct Pay - Gross Remit To You. All recovered money is sent directly from the delinquent to you, not to your collection agency. NCS does not interfere with your cash flow.
4. Is It Easy To Use? Absolutely! You supply only the debtor's name, address and balances due, in lists, on computer tape, on NCS Claim Forms, or on-line through our web site - no cumbersome copies or backups are required. The completely computerized NCS system provides you with monthly progress reports on all active accounts. Accounts are easily reviewed and updated.
5. Are Delinquents Reported To Credit Bureaus? If you wish, NCS will report persistent debtors to Experian, Transunion, and Equifax credit bureaus. The debtors will be given ample warning. There is no fee charged for this important service.
Outsource Your Debt Collection Dialing At Our Call Center
DSC can provide your organization with a turnkey debt collection dialer and voice prompting system. But you can also outsource your debt collection and late payment calling application at very affordable rates through our call center.
This "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" option lets you experience the productivity gains that are achievable through automation.
Contact DSC today for a free estimate.
Online Client Service Center
Database offers its clients both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with the ability to manage their own IVR and Voice Broadcasting campaigns online. After signing up for our call center services, you can login to your own account with a unique user id and password. IVR clients can view activity reports on a real-time basis.
Voice Broadcasting clients can download voice recordings and call lists and even manage the start and end of their calling campaigns that are operating at our IVR call center. Users can view call campaign reports and the percentage of completion. To visit our Database Service Center, click on the Call Center Outsourcing link.
Debt Collections Predictive Dialer Features and Benefits
- Consistent Collection Agency Messages
- Detailed Debt Information Included in Messages
- Message Escalation Based On Prior Calls and Debt
- Late Payment and Over Due Account Reminders
- Greater Call Volume and Contacts using Debt Collection Dialer
- Maximized Debt Collection Call Productivity
- Increased Debtor Information Management
- Work At Home Debt Collector Service Agent Option
- Increased Debt Collection Call Success
- Past Due Account Reminders
- Enhanced Cost Savings at Collection Agencies!
- Improved Collection Agency Control
- Efficient Use of Resources
- Expanded Information Capability
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.