Debt Collection Agency
PLEASE NOTE - The collection organization described on this page is NOT affiliated with Database Systems Corp. and information about this collection agency was found on the internet. DO NOT call DSC for information about this company - use the contact information provided below.
Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections phone system with message broadcasting and IVR features can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message.
This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
Direct Recovery Associates
Direct Recovery Associates, Inc. is a nationwide debt collection agency specializing in collecting commercial and professional service claims throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Persuasiveness, persistence and professionalism are the standards our collectors and attorneys pride themselves on. They are the secret to our high success rate and unusually high level of client satisfaction.
Company Profile Information
DIRECT RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, INC.
5706 Corsa Avenue, Suite 200
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Additional Company Information
Lowest Commercial Rates for Debt Recovery
We offer the lowest contingent rates available in the industry. When we collect your money, we take a small portion for our efforts. If we are unable to recover your money, we do not charge you for the attempt.
Highest Debt Recovery Rate
We have found that a straightforward, professional approach to debt collection produces far better debt recovery results than the traditional strong-arm tactics. The unique approach and strategy used by our debt collection negotiators produces quicker payment from your debtors. If your debtor is still in business, we feel you have a 90% chance of recovering your money. An account that may seem hopeless or destined for lengthy litigation may be resolved amicably through persuasive communication and with a voice of reason. Anyone can threaten legal remedies, but it's knowing how and when to use this information that demonstrates our talent.
Debt Collection Agency: No Advanced Fees or Sign Up Costs
We operate on a performance-only basis; when we perform, we get paid. Our motivation is to get your money back in your hands, where it belongs. We know that until we do so, we will not be paid. Accordingly, our motivation is propelled by mutual success and is result oriented.
Many of our competitors will ask for their reward or retainer up-front. In order to receive their $1,000.00 to $3,000.00 annual retainer from you they will tell you statistically how good they are. They will tell you that generally, their demand letters will work, but there are no guarantees. Once they receive your check, they have their reward.
By comparing the fee structures, you can guess who will give you the more effective results.
Types of Debt Collections and Late Payment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Late Payment Reminders
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Collections Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Collections and Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
- Collections Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your collection agents handle. Our predictive dialer greatly increases your collection department productivity and can lead to call rate increases of up to 100%.
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.