Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections phone system with message broadcasting and IVR features can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message.
This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
Commercial Collectors Inc.
CCI offers a full range of collection services, delivered by a staff averaging more than ten years of experience. As an extension of your collection efforts, we have the know-how to bring your delinquent accounts current as quickly as possible. Select the service that's just right for your particular situation:
- Pre-Collect Letter Services
- Full Collection Services
- Collection Consultation
Company Profile Information
Commercial Collectors, Inc.
P.O. Box 337
Montrose, MN 55363
Additional Company Information
We're Commercial Collectors, Inc. - CCI. A family-owned company, we've provided national full-service commercial debt collection services to companies like yours since 1961. Our experienced staff, proven methods and exhaustive nationwide network of collection and litigation professionals distinguish our reputation for high-percentage, cost-effective results.
We're committed to you, with the financial strength to deliver the most in-depth services available and the just-right size to ensure the personal attention you don't get from other collection agencies. And now, equally comprehensive CCI online services become an even more valuable addition to your collection toolbox and a primary source for significantly faster action and better recovery rates.
CCI is proud to be one of the founding members of the International Association of Commercial Collection Agencies (IACCA). CCI is also a charter member of the American Commercial Collectors Association, a member of the American Collectors Association since 1963 and our president a member of the Commercial Law League of America. CCI subscribes to the code of ethics of the American Commercial Collectors Association and the Commercial Law League of America.
Types of Debt Collections and Late Payment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Late Payment Reminders
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Collections Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Collections and Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
- Collections Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your collection agents handle. Our predictive dialer greatly increases your collection department productivity and can lead to call rate increases of up to 100%.
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.