Debt Collection Agency
PLEASE NOTE - The collection organization described on this page is NOT affiliated with Database Systems Corp. and information about this collection agency was found on the internet. DO NOT call DSC for information about this company - use the contact information provided below.
Database Systems Corp. provides the technology and products that can improve the productivity of your debt collection department or organization.
Our debt collections phone system with message broadcasting and IVR features can call your past due accounts and play a pre-recorded message.
This message may contain specific client information including the action the individual needs to perform to bring the delinquent account current.
But this technology can only help your organization if it is backed by an experienced debt collections agency or professional payment recovery organization.
The following organization provides debt collections services. Information presented on this page was provided by the company or public information published on the company's website. Database Systems Corp. does not warrant the accuracy of this information. For current information, please visit the company's website listed below.
HOME / Resources / Lead Generation / Collection Agency
Established in 1959, the Company has become a specialist in the field of commercial credit consultancy and debt recovery, catering for a diverse range of clients, both domestically in the UK and on an international basis.
Our clients range from sole traders and partnerships, right through to multi-million pound turnover incorporated concerns, including some well known Plc's.
Company Profile Information
Commercial Credit Management and Consultancy
7th Floor, Silkhouse Court, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, L2 2LZ UK
Telephone: +44 151 515 3014
Additional Company Information
CBC International is established and highly reputable in the field of commercial debt recovery.
Whether it’s simply an overdue account or a difficult ‘hardcore’ debt, our collection division is specifically geared to retrieve your money as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When instructions are received, we will accommodate our procedures in order to provide a tailored service designed to meet our client’s requirements. This could include you advising us of the type of approach to make to your customer, either ‘goodwill’ or ‘hardline’ dependant on whether future business transactions could be possible.
Our experienced collectors will use their negotiating skills and persuasive powers to extract payment and, where necessary, will initiate an instalment programme (subject to your approval) in instances where your customer does not have the means to settle the account with one payment. Where intransigent debtors are encountered, we will suggest legal action if we feel that this is the most appropriate way forward, given the known circumstances of the debtor at the time. We will not issue legal proceedings without your prior approval and only after advising of the possible costs implications. In successful actions, most legal fees are recoverable from the debtor, together with statutory or contractual interest. Throughout our collection activity, we will keep you fully appraised of progress at regular intervals on a ‘case-by-case’ basis.
All recovery work is conducted on a ‘no collection - no fee basis’ (excepting disbursements). Our charges are based on successful recovery only. We will charge a commission on the amount recovered at a pre-determined agreed rate.
Types of Debt Collections and Late Payment Reminder Campaigns
Database Systems can provide any type of calling program required by your organization and can even blend several types to determine what works best in your specific collections department.
- Message Broadcasting Late Payment Reminders
- This is a method of calling where the phone system dials from a list of past due accounts and plays a pre-recorded message either to an individual or to an answering machine. A collection agent is not involved.
This technique could be useful as a first pass attempt to collect overdue accounts. The message could be simply a reminder with instructions on how to bring the account to balance.
Multiple calls by our debt collection dialer can be made to the same debtor with different messages based upon the amount and extent of delinquency and whether the account responded to prior messages.
- Collections Message Broadcasting and Touch Phone Response
- This method expands the prior call broadcasting technique. The debt collection autodialer plays a message that gives the debtor options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", choices could include methods of payment or perhaps the option of speaking with one of your representatives.
A different message can be left on an answering machine.
- Collections and Automatic Phone Dialing
- This is a traditional method of calling where our debt collection dialer calls a number from a phone list when a collection agent is available to take a call. When the number is dialed, the phone system transfers the call to the agent.
This method simply relieves your collection agent from the tedium of manually dialing lots of numbers.
This type of calling is appropriate when the past due account is not responding to prior correspondence or calls and a personal interaction is required.
- Collections Predictive Dialing
- Predictive dialing is very similar to automatic dialing, except the phone system dials several numbers ahead to reduce the amount of wait time between calls that your collection agents handle. Our predictive dialer greatly increases your collection department productivity and can lead to call rate increases of up to 100%.
Contact Database Systems Corp. Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our debt collection dialer for collection agency and debt collection service products.