Bulk Voice Broadcast Phone Calling Campaigns
Database Systems Corp. offers a very cost effect method of contacting thousands to millions of households using voice message broadcasting. This calling method involves automatically dialing hundreds to thousands of numbers at once using computer managed lists, playing a pre-recorded message to both individuals and answering machines.
Organizations looking to get a message out to a large number of people in a short amount of time can benefit significantly from this service. And bulk dialing is far more cost effective than using traditional mailers - just pennies a call for large volumes. This communication technique is very effective for political campaigns and charitable organizations.
And for one simple low fee, the call can be connected to one of your representatives. Call today and learn how inexpensive bulk calling campaigns can be!
Do Not Call Compliance
Calls placed using our bulk voice broadcasting services are automatically screened for Do Not Call (DNC Compliance) restrictions. Phone numbers are checked against all state and DMA Do Not Call Compliance lists as well as the new federal DNC compliance roster. Certain exceptions are honored including the following:
Please check the current FTC rules and regulations regarding message broadcasting to determine if your calling campaign complies with the laws.
- Political phone calls are exempt from DNC compliance restrictions.
- Charitable organizations do not have to abide by DNC limits.
- Prior business relationships allow the caller to contact DNC subscribers.
Professional Voice Recording
To achieve the maximum results from your voice blasting programs, consider using our professional voice recording services.
We have contracted with several professional voice talents that you can sample by visiting our Voice Overs and Voice Over Talent web page.
These services can be provided to you at affordable prices and can put a finishing touch on your call campaign. The voice recordings can be produced
in minimal time at a professional recording studio.
Types of Bulk Voice Message Broadcast Campaigns
Database Systems can provide voice broadcasting services with any type of calling program required by your organization. We can even blend several different types of voice messaging to determine what works best in your specific calling program.
Contact DSC today and let us show you how we can tailor our voice messaging services to meet your requirements, whether performed at our outbound call center services center or at your facility.
- Simple Voice Broadcasting
- This is a basic call where the phone system dials from a list and plays a standard voice message either to an individual, an answering machine, or both. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the voice message.
This voice messaging technique could be useful when you wish to simply provide information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
Different messages can be played if an answering machine is detected versus and individual.
- Voice Message Broadcast and Touchphone Response
- This method expands the prior call technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
A different message can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of voice messaging does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
To hear an example of this type of message, click the Phone Announcement button.
- Voice Broadcast and "Press Through" Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior voice messaging technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
Online Phone Campaign Management
Database offers its clients both inbound and outbound telemarketing services with the ability to manage their own IVR and Voice Broadcasting campaigns online. After signing up for our call center services, you can login to your own account with a unique user id and password. IVR clients can view activity reports on a real-time basis.
Standard voice broadcast clients can download voice recordings and call lists and even manage the start and end of their calling campaigns. These users can view call campaign reports and the percentage of completion. Bulk voice broadcast users can view post run online reports.
To see our Database Call Center, visit www.easyivr.com.
What We Provide
- Bulk Message Call Blasting
- Mass Voice Message Broadcast Services
- Do Not Call Compliance Automatic Check
- Overide DNC Compliance For Non Profit Calls
- One Flat Fee Per Supplied Number
- Optional "Press Through" Flat Fee Feature
- Voice Message Broadcast Hosting
- Comprehensive Call Reporting System
- Professional Voice Over Talent Recordings
- Quality Transcription Services
Try Before You Buy
DSC offers you a "Try before you Buy" option. Let us create and manage your voice broadcast outsourcing campaigns and as you grow, you can acquire your own Voice Broadcast System from us with these voice broadcast applications already developed and tested. Our PACER voice messaging systems and services are competitively priced.
Bulk Voice Mail Broadcast Service Applications
- Political Campaigns
- Emergency Alerts
- Community Service
- Marketing Campaigns
- Customer Surveys & Loyalty Programs
- Market Research
- Surveys and Polling Campaigns
- Answering Machine Messaging
- Emergency Notification
- Credit Collections
- Mortgage Marketing
- Charitable Contributions
- Message and Recording Service
- Sweepstakes and Contests
- Insurance Marketing
- Event Notification
- Lead Generation
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Voice Mail and Call Back Systems
- Fund Raising Projects
- Political Advertising
- Appointment Reminders
- Severe Weather Warnings
Contact DSC to learn more about our bulk voice broadcast services.